Tuesday 10 April 2012

First Post

This entire blog thing has been a bit of a laborious process for me.  I always have the best intentions when it comes to recording my thoughts and making some sort of attempt at sharing any tips or tricks that I may have.  It never seems to be that easy though.  There's always something else, like laundry, that is more of a priority than sitting down and putting pen to paper, so to speak.

This blog is now my second attempt at a blog for my growing passion and developing business.  I have learned a lot this past year and I figure that I had better start sharing some of my trials and tribulations so that I may help someone else who might be in this same situation.


I will try not to be boring.

I will try not to swear.  I can't guarantee this if I've just gotten back from Toronto, Costco, or Walmart.

I am not going to concentrate on just photographic topics.  I enjoy many other things, such as movies.  I am going to try and work on some half-hearted, honest product reviews and I am also going to try and blog some of my experiences as I tour around Ontario with my camera in hand.

I will not make any promises.

The kids, my wife, the dog, the ferrets, the dishes, vacuuming, the Food Network and beer are all legitimate excuses for me not being able to sit down for any length of time to relax and write.  I only added beer because it makes me sleepy.

As I'm winding this down for the night I'm already thinking of topics.  Unfortunately I had to drive into Toronto yesterday and all I can think about is shitty drivers....sigh.

I tried.

No comments: